Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express® Gold Credit Card
- Double up your miles with minimum spend of RM40,000 within 12 months card anniversary
- Earn 2 KrisFlyer miles for every RM2 spent on ticket purchase online – www.singaporeair.com
- Earn 1 KrisFlyer mile for every RM2 spent
- Earn 3,000 KrisFlyer miles upon card 1st transaction
- Complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge at Malaysia selected Airport Lounge
- Complimentary insurance coverage up to RM750,000
Minimum Income Requirement (Monthly)
Principal Card = RM250*
Supplementary Card = RM125
*1st year fee-waiver
Government Service Tax
Principal Card = RM50 per annum
Supplementary Card = RM25 per annum
Principal Card = 21 to 65 years old
Supplementary Card = 18 to 65 years old
- 15% per annum – 12 months prompt payment of less than or equal to 50% of monthly outstanding balances
- 17% per annum – 10 months -12 months prompt payments
- 18% per annum – Others
- Earn 2 KrisFlyer miles for every RM2 spent when you purchase tickets online at www.singaporeair.com. Valid for flights originating from Malaysia only.
- Use your Card for all your purchases and earn 1 KrisFlyer mile on every RM2 spent
- Bonus 3,000 KrisFlyer miles when you use your Card for the 1st time*
- Present your Card for complimentary access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at KLIA, KLIA2, Senai Johor Airport, Langkawi International Airport, Penang International Airport, Kuching International Airport and Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Complimentary Insurance Coverage – Charge your travel fares to the Card to enjoy complimentary Travel Personal Accident coverage of up to RM750,000 for Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer American Express Gold Credit Cardmembers, as well as Travel Inconvenience coverage for missed connections, luggage delay and luggage loss.
- American Express Global Assist provides you with immediate, valuable assistance over the phone anytime and anywhere.
*DisclaimerThe web site you are entering is an external website that is not in the control of MalaysiaCreditCard.
The use of the third party website will be entirely at your own risk, and subject to the terms of the third party website.